There are several viral and bacterial diseases affecting birds, which most of them are belong to the legal infectious notifiable communicable diseases as well as diseases on the OIE list. These diseases cause serious damage to the productivity of the poultry industry.
To detect poultry diseases, poultry serum tests and causer tests are necessary in addition to periodic surveillance and data accumulation management. For the health management and maintenance of high productivity of poultry in farms, vaccinations for six or more diseases as well as serum profile management via periodic serologic tests are required.
VDPro® Poultry ELISA System have excellent performance in the comprehensive poultry serum profile management. It also offers excellent reliability and data compatibility.
HRPro® Poultry ELISA System
- Qualitative tests by single dilution (1/500) and six different disease antibody tests are possible with a single sample in one process.
- High concordance rate with global standard assay (HI, AGID).
- Poultry antibody profile analysis and fast tests are possible.
- Suitable for automated testing equipment and compatible for use by all reagents.
- Color coded buffer system
- Ready-to-use reagent, easy test
- Rapid test with short reaction time
- High reproducibility and accuracy
- Stable for at least 12 months in cold storage
- Cost savings by using strip plate