Foot-and-Mouth Disease (FMDV) Foot-and-Mouth Disease is the first class legally notifiable communicable disease and a list A disease determined by the Office of International Epizootics (OIE). It is an international epidemic disease that infects cloven-hoofed animals such as cattle and swine. It is a very contagious disease that requires an intensive surveillance program. In addition, there are seven species of serotype O, A, C, Asial, SATl, SAT2 and SAT3 so a great variety of diagnostics are necessary.
An antibody test using non-structural proteins can test vaccine antibody and differentiation regardless of serotypes. This kit can be used for surveillance tests on both non-occurrence area and vaccination area.
An antibody test using structural protein is suitable to test neutralizing antibodies by serum type and can be used in FMDV free area.
HRPro® FMDV NSP ELISA
- Blocking ELISA using recombinant 3AB protein and monoclonal antibody.
It is used for qualitative detection of antibody specific to the non-structural protein of FMDV.
- Antibody tests are available regardless of serotypes of FMDV.
- Represents the high specificity of 99.7%.
- Excellent quality; Commercialized with our advanced technology for the third time in the world.
HRPro® FMDV Type O ELISA
- Blocking ELISA using recombinant protein and monoclonal antibody.
It is used to qualitatively detect an antibody specific to the structural protein of FMDV.
- Represents the high specificity of 99.2%.
- It is the world’s first ELISA using gene recombinant P1 protein with domestic technology.
- Color coded buffer system
- Ready-to-use reagent, easy test
- Safe to use by using recombinant antigen
- High reproducibility and high accuracy in a short
reaction time (90 minutes)
- Useful for a great range of animal species
(cattle, swine, sheep, goats)
- Stable for more than 12 months in cold storage
- Cost savings by using strip plate